This is my sweet baby boy......
This is my sweet baby boy on Peanut Butter:-(
*These photos were taken 2 hours AFTER he had been given meds to reduce swelling/hives:-( It was already so much better at this point!
Heartbreaking! I know! One of the scariest nights EVER! Needless to say he won't be sampling peanut butter again. We have an appointment with an allergist in a couple of weeks and will hopefully have a little more information about his allergy to peanuts and any other allergies he might have, but for now we are staying VERY FAR AWAY from peanuts/peanut butter!!!! We are thankful the Lord protected him and his reaction did not become anaphylactic this time. I am now armed with LOTS of Benadryl, EpiPens, and Allergy Alert Tags!