Psalm 106:1

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Doing our part for planet Earth......



As silly as it may seem, I have known for a while that we were throwing out way to much "trash"...I'm talking AT LEAST one bag a day!! That is a LOT of trash people!! ....and I knew most of this "trash" was actually items that could be recycled, I was honestly just to lazy to put it in the recycle bin and put it on the street every Tuesday....but I finally decided it was time we start doing our part to help out planet Earth....so we now are recycling! Jason laughs at me (a lot) because I have become quite the "recycle queen" and I survey everything that we put in the trash as to whether it can be recycled or not.....I have even gotten Macie into asking...."mom can this be recycled?" And of course she loves being the "big helper" and taking the items out to the bin. I feel good about teaching our family how to do our part to help save the planet......are you doing your part?!?!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go, Faith! It is amazing how much "trash" is recyclable. Recycling is so easy to do, esp if it is picked up curbside.

The Hiltons said...

This was one of my new years resolutions- and I love it! Glad you're having fun too :)