1. It's been a really LONG and BUSY week....I somehow got REALLY behind on ALL my housework and found myself completely overwhelmed this morning trying to figure out where to begin....managing your home can be E.X.H.A.U.S.T.I.N.G!!!!
2. My Chi finally bit the dust this week :-( My hair straightner is an ESSENTIAL for me, so I had to figure something out....FAST! I had a sweet friend (with gorgeous) hair who recommend the Chi Turbo. I couldn't find one in a store, so I set out to do what I LOVE best...ONLINE SHOP! I found one and it was great price with FREE shipping! It arrived yesterday! I can't wait to try it out today. I'll let you know how it does!
3. I made THESE bad boys this week...Chocolate Mousse Filled Snickers Cupcakes...Seriously AMAZING!!!
4. One of my guilty pleasures returned to TV this week...
that's right....THE BACHELOR.....I know, it's a bunch of crazy drama but some how I get sucked in every season.....I have to admit, I am NOT crazy about the Brad Womack as the choice for this season...he had his chance, he blew it...time to move on...but I am all about SECOND chances AND he swears he has changed....so we will just have to see! My favorite so far is Emily!
I just love her simple, "no drama" (so far) personality. Plus, she is BEAUTIFUL!
5. It's my BIRTHDAY weekend! I'm not one that gets SUPER excited about my birthday, really never have, but there is always something special about it being "your day"......no big plans yet....but I do plan on LIVING it up this year.....since it will be my VERY.LAST. YEAR in my 20's :-(......I'm getting old!