Psalm 106:1

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Five On Friday~better late than never!~

1. This is my new obsession! It's like "crack" in a lip balm version! LOVE this stuff! It's not greasy, it's not shiny, it's just simple peppermint goodness! My chapped lips are addicted:)

2. With all this cold weather not only me but my kids are going ABSOLUTELY insane from being stuck inside....which has made me dream of being on this.....Disney's new ship The Disney Dream! It sails out for the first time January 26th! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!


3. This week we had our sweet friends (The Brandt's) over on Friday to play! We have been missing our regular playdates since we have been so busy with the holidays. It's good to have them back! The kiddos LOVE playdates and I LOVE the mama social time!! True friends are therapy to a tired mama's soul :-)




4. I joined the gym!!! And I couldn't be more excited! I tried the whole "working out at home thing".....and with 2 kiddos swinging from your legs when your trying to keep up with Jillian's 30 Day Shred....it wasn't happening! Now....time to get skinny! My goal is to shed about 10 pounds!



5. I need a vacation! Yes, I know, I mentioned the cruise, but I really think I need a little mini-getaway for just me. I have NEVER been away from my kids alone where it was just time alone for me. I have only left Caleb once since he was born (last summer for Youth Camp at church) and well, that was definitely not "me time". Don't get me wrong, I LOVED every minute of Big Stuf Camp, but instead of taking care of just my 2 kids, I was taking care of a whole room full of sweet middle school girls:-) Fun times! So, I would REALLY love some time away for just ME! Is that too selfish?!?! Any suggestions on what I could do, where I could go?!?! I think anywhere I can go and just sleep in for the first time in, oh, 4 years sounds INCREDIBLE!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am with you on the Burt's Bees. I got some in my stocking 3 years ago and since then I have been addicted! There is one in my purse, make-up bag, bedside table and one in the diaper bag. This way I always have one nearby!