Psalm 106:1

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A few new things for baby boy......

Overall, I'm not going to need much at all in terms of "new" things for baby boy. When we originally registered/purchased baby items before Macie was born, we went the "gender neutral" route on most of the big items and lucky for us Caleb was born in April as well, so I'm praying we can reuse a lot of his baby clothes/items! But I still want to purchase a few new things for us, I mean baby boy :)


With 3 kiddos (5 and under) I'm going to have my hands full! I'm thinking this should help during the first few months!
The Peanut Shell adjustable sling in the Boho Chic Print! CUTE!!!!


And this new baby item has gotten INCREDIBLE reviews!! Anything that promotes better sleeping in infants is worth a shot! Fisher Price Newborn Rock n' Play Sleeper. **I"m hoping to find one at a consignment sale or Craigslist**


And I've already ordered this ADORABLE little Airplane Newborn Set for his going home outfit! I LOVE Gymboree's layette line! SO soft and cute!! And what's even better is it was on SUPER SALE!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Faith the rock and play sleeper saved my life. It is worth every single penny and I know of 3 other moms who say the exact same thing. It is a MUST! I also LOVED my sleepy wrap (much better than the Moby wraps) and would not even think about having a little one with out it. Again I know of several other moms who agree 100%. Not sure about how it will be for you but getting used to having 3 was so much harder than I could have ever imagined. My sleepy wrap helped free up my hands and Adeline loved being in it.