Psalm 106:1

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

21 Weeks!

How Far Along: 21 Weeks

Size of baby: According to the bump.com he is the size of a banana. At my 19 week appointment he was 11 ounces.....so I'm thinking he's probably nearing almost ONE pound!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Well, as of 19 weeks I had gained 7 pounds....I wasn't excited about the jump in weight, but realize it's all part of it! Just a little hard to swallow after working so hard to lose so much weight before I got pregnant.....

Maternity Clothes: Definitely in maternity pants and starting to pull out a few of the smaller maternity tops......but most days you can find me in a t-shirt and a pair of jeans :) My favorite outfit! But the baby bump is DEFINITELY growing!!!

Gender: Sweet baby BOY! Still no "official" name yet but the TWO at the top of the list are Reid and Price......

Movement: YES!!!! Lots of movement! :) All the time!

Food Cravings: I just LOVE food.....LOTS of food....this is definitely not good for the weight gain :( And my love for desserts and baking has returned. PRAISE THE LORD! :)

What I miss: My energy level.....it's drastically starting to decline again.....I guess I'll welcome it back when baby boy is around a year old! Ha!!

Sleep: Sleep is pretty good, besides having to go potty once or twice and of course I wake up briefly each time I need to turn over.....that's starting to get difficult! Ha! And I still have 19 weeks to go! YIKES!

Symptoms: Just feeling my (2nd trimester) energy level starting to fade away....and starting to have some Braxton Hicks in the evenings from being on my feet all day.....

Best Moment This Week: Macie getting to feel the baby kick!!! :) She was SO excited!!!!!

What I am looking forward to: Our next appointment January 4th!

No comments: