Psalm 106:1

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever!

Friday, December 30, 2011

23 Weeks~

How Far Along: 23 Weeks

Size of baby: A little over a pound and about 11.5 inches long

Total Weight Gain/Loss: About 10 pounds-I feel like I"m getting HUGE......FAST!!!

Maternity Clothes: Yes, but most of the time you can find me in a pair of pajama/streachy pants and a t-shirt :) I'm trying to make it on the clothes that I have from my previous 2 pregnancies so I don't have to buy anything else! I have purchased a few pair of jeans and a pair of black leggings (because mine from Caleb's pregnancy were to big).......

Gender: Sweet baby BOY! And we FINALLY have a name (separate blog post to come)!

Movement: YES!!!! Lots of movement! :) All the time! Rolls and kicks are getting much harder!

Food Cravings: I just LOVE food.....LOTS of food....this is definitely not good for the weight gain :( My appetite is definitely in overdrive!

What I miss: My energy level.....it's fades quickly after lunch.....I have missed running some too, but I know I'll be back at it soon enough, so the little break is worth it :)

Sleep: Sleep is pretty good. I have to make a lot more potty breaks during the night and it's getting a lot harder to get comfortable and stay comfortable with my "fast growing" belly.

Symptoms: Low energy, frequent potty breaks, some lower back pain in the evenings after going all day, and the Braxton Hicks are really starting to kick in.

Best Moment This Week: Starting to feel more defined movement in my belly! It's amazing how fast those little pokes are turning into rolls and flips!

What I am looking forward to: Our next appointment January 4th! And starting to get the nursery together! We have the bedding, but we need to pick out a paint color, find some curtains, and start painting the furniture (I've convinced the hubby to paint our black baby bed white!!)

No comments: