Psalm 106:1

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I LOVE Etsy.com

Being a mom to a little girl, I LOVE all things "girly"! Monogrammed ANYTHING, smocked and appliqued clothing, bows, jewelry....I LOVE IT ALL!! But I don't love paying the boutique prices for all that cute girly stuff! My favorite place to buy a few things here and there for my little girly princess is etsy.com! It's a great place to buy and sell (if your crafty~unlike me) things handmade and it's SO MUCH cheaper than the boutiques! I love the "personal" side of the stores as well, because many of the sellers will "custom make" things for you as well from their store~you just tell them what your looking for and they will make it for you!! Over the last year I have been able to order Macie pillowcase dresses, A-line jumpers, bracelets, hair bows, hair bow holders, and other cute outfits for super cheap (compared to the stores)! I also have ordered a few baby shower gifts including monogrammed blankets and burp cloths! My latest buy was this SUPER CUTE Valentine's Day outfit for Macie from a ladies shop called "Little Bo Peep". I was able to pick the fabric for the pants and then customize the top! Check out my sweet little girl in her adorable Valentines Day outfit! I also recently ordered these adorable monogrammed burp cloths for my "soon to be" baby boy! They turned out so cute! I got these from another Etsy stored called Bellaclairebaby!

4 comments:

Kat said...

I love it too! That's where I got Griff's bedding...love it!

Heather said...

I l-o-v-e Etsy too :) Very cute Valentine's baby girl!!

Becky Lollar said...

I LOVE Etsy, too!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! My cousin has started making outfits and selling them on Etsy, you may want to check it out- sillysprig.etsy.com. It is Brandy Hardee, you may remember her from Bartlett Baptist- Brandy Faughn. Anyways, just thought you may to look at her stuff.- Callie Gately