Psalm 106:1

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

26 going on 27 Weeks!

Time is flying by these days and I'm already 26 going on 27 weeks! Only about 12 weeks left! Caleb is doing great! He is quite the ACTIVE little man!! I'm feeling pretty good other than just getting bigger, which means carrying around more weight, but I'm sure as the 3rd trimester kicks in, that will soon change-that is always when the real fun begins:-)! The blood pressure is still normal (Praise the Lord)! I just pray it continues to stay that way. The next appointment is the big Gestational Diabetes test, let's cross our fingers I pass! I have been throwing the idea around of whether to attempt a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarian) if the circumstances were all good (baby is position, no high blood pressure, ect). The doctor is not necessarily "for it", but she isn't "against it" either. There are risks of course, but there are also risks with "major abdominal surgery"! I'm going to continue to pray about it and see what the Lord says! I just want the baby and myself to be safe during the delivery. It's becoming more "real" everyday that I will be a mommy of two very soon! I can't wait till he gets here, but I am scared out of my mind at the same time!! It's been a while since we have had a tiny baby in the house! Oh boy!!



No comments: