Psalm 106:1

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I have come to learn that being a mother is singly one of the GREATEST gifts that the Lord can give a woman outside of our salvation! The love that a mother has for her child is indescribable. It is the most unselfish, sacrificial, life changing love that I have ever experienced. Macie is almost 18 months old now and it is amazing how my love for her continues to grow everyday! No matter how hard the days and nights can be, my love for her NEVER changes. It truly puts into perspective the love that our Heavenly Father has for his children! Mother's Day this year was a great day. We were able to worship at Highpoint on Sunday morning and then Jason and I had Quizno's for lunch, while Macie napped:) Later that afternoon we went to my parents house to see my mom (AKA Nonnie) and hang out for a while. Jason and Macie also surprised me with a pink Ipod Nano for Mother's Day! They are the best!



1 comment:

Kress Smith said...

What a great gift. I love down loading podcast. It is such a wonderful way to hear God's Word. My favoites are Focus on the Family and Insight for living. These past few weeks they have both been talking about being a Godly Mom.