Psalm 106:1

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever!

Monday, November 28, 2011

18 (going on 19) Weeks!

How Far Along: 18 weeks (almost 19)

Size of baby: Baby is about 6 inches long

Total Weight: Gain/Loss: not sure, but I am POSITIVE I'm gaining...we will find out tomorrow!

Maternity Clothes: Definitely in maternity pants and starting to pull out a few of the smaller maternity tops......but most days you can find me in a t-shirt and a pair of jeans :) My favorite outfit!

Gender: Well it's was super early, but we found out at our 14 week ultrasound that we are having another baby BOY!!! Heart Rate was 150. BUT we are confirming tomorrow at our big ultrasound!

Movement: YES!!!! Lots of movement! :)

Food Cravings: These days I"m just loving food! :) But I"m really liking salads, salty foods, meats and I crave eating out A LOT! Which is horrible!! But I still could care less about desserts, which makes me sad :(

What I miss: Desserts!

Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good these last few weeks! I only have to get up ONCE maybe TWICE to go to the bathroom.

Symptoms: Just feeling tired...I can't really complain much, I have been feeling pretty good these last few weeks! I know that it's going to be short lived, so I'm savoring it while I can!

Best Moment This Week: Feeling the baby move more when I just doing everyday stuff and not just sitting really still! AMAZING!!!

What I am looking forward to: Our BIG ultrasound tomorrow! I know we already know the sex, but for me it's a MILESTONE in the pregnancy and we get to see baby boy again :) Plus, we are taking the kids with us, which they are SO excited about....AND it's Macie's birthday....so a fun day ALL around!!! :)

No comments: