Psalm 106:1

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Down and Out!

These past couple of weeks we have ALL been down and out around here! The sickness season has fallen upon our family and it has been one thing after another!! From nasty colds that WON'T GO AWAY, to the stomach virus, to sinus infections.......we have have a rough month!!! We are definitely ready for some healing around here! Hopefully with all the meds we are on, we are on our way to wellness very soon! Especially since Caleb is set to arrive in a little over 3 weeks!!!

Things are going well with the pregnancy, not much longer now! I can't believe he will be here so soon! Don't get me wrong, I am VERY ready for him to be here and to meet him, but overall, things haven't been as bad as I had imagined! I have only imagined the worst, considering my last pregnancy, and then adding taking care of a 2 year old on top of that, but the Lord has been SO GRACIOUS, and has provided me with an easy second pregnancy and the patience I have needed to make it through:-) Praise the Lord! Now we are just continuing to pray for a safe and healthy delivery of sweet Caleb!

This past Tuesday night, Macie and I got to spend some time with my parents while Jason had to work late. Of course we enjoyed every minute of it, despite both of us feeling terrible. We took Macie to the Bartlett Park so she could watch the ducks! Her and Pop Pop had been earlier that morning while I had my doctors appointment, and they had played on the playground and watched the turtles in the pond (which she LOVED and cried for when she had to leave)....so when she began to get restless Tuesday night, we took her back in hopes to see the turtles again, but they were no where in sight, but thank goodness the ducks were out! She now asks DAILY to go and see the "turtles and ducks"!!




No comments: