Psalm 106:1

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Taco Soup

Last night I made Taco Soup and it was FABULOUS!  I got this great recipe several years ago from my friend Amanda .  I thought I would share it with everyone! Served with warm cornbread or tortilla chips, sour cream, and cheese it is SUPER tasty!

1 can rotel
1 can corn (undrained)
1 can kidney beans (undrained)
1 can black beans (undrained)
2 cans tomato sauce
1 package dry Ranch mix
1 package dry taco mix
1 lb ground beef, turkey, or shredded chicken 

Cook meat then combine all the above ingredients on medium heat in large pot until simmering!  It's so easy and yummy!!!

5 comments:

erin said...

I LOVE Taco Soup! My mom used to make it, and it was one of the first meals I made for my roomies in college. I haven't made it in a while; perhaps it's time to break out the recipe again.

Amanda said...

wow...great minds think alike...we had that last night too! :) miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

That sounds so yummy! I need to make it for the girls and myself soon. Matt is way to picky so he wouldn't eat it!

Sarah said...

Yum! My mom makes Taco Soup very similar to that!! It is one of my favorites!! We put Fritos on the bottom of the bowl and then top with cheese. It is always the best the next day...when everything has sat together for awhile!:)

The Finneys said...

Yummy!! We'll have to make that soon. Thanks for the recipe!
Hallie