Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Happy Birthday Caleb!!
My baby boy turned 1 year old on April 9!!! Oh how the time has flown by! I promise it feels just like yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital and became a family of 4! I never expected Caleb's first year would go by even faster than Macie's! He is such a SWEET little boy!
At a year old he is:
- can say "dadda", "mama", "uh-oh", and "nana (nonnie)
- definitely a mama's boy (NO complaining here!:-)
- LOVES food (except meats and green beans)
- is drinking whole milk from a cup and finger feeding himself very well
- he loves to point and grunt at the things he wants (it's hilarious)
- he fake cries to get my attention and it too is HILARIOUS!
- his favorite toys are balls and trucks and he LOVES to be outside
- sleeps at night from about 7:00pm-6:30a.m
- takes 2 naps during the day at 10:00 and 2:00
- has 7 teeth
- weights 22.13 pounds and is 31 inches long
- wears size 18 months clothing and size 5 shoe
- LOVES his sister....it's so fun to see them really started to "play" together"
We are SO thankful for our little boy! We can't wait to watch him grow through this next year!