Psalm 106:1

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever!

Monday, February 15, 2010

My Latest Indulgence!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I RARELY spend money on myself. I get a monthly "allowance" but more times than not, I end up spending it on the kids, or extra groceries, but usually not on MYSELF.....BUT I have made a resolution to myself to change that. I deserve to get a few things for myself right?!?!:-) So, with that new resolution I purchased this at TJ Maxx:


Aghhhhh!!! I LOVE it!!! And to be honest it felt SO GOOD to spend that money on myself. Typically, when I do buy something for myself, I take it home, look at it, think about it, start feeling guilty for spending the money on myself, and end up returning it!! This happens ALL the time! Am I am the only one that does that?!?! But NOT THIS TIME! It's MINE and I'm keeping it!

PS: I LOVE TJ Maxx and Marshalls....You can find some SUPER cute things for really good prices!!

1 comment:

The Felkins said...

I can totally relate! I do that, but usually put it in my cart, shop around for the things I actually went to the store for and before I leave, I put the item(s) back. That's probably because I don't like going through the return process. Cute purse!