Psalm 106:1

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Kathleen "soon to be" Spurlin!

One of my dearest~bestest (forever) friends, Kathleen, is GETTING MARRIED!! On September 6th @6:00 p.m on the white sandy beaches of Florida, Kathleen will say "I DO" to the man of her dreams, Brian! I could not be more happy and excited for them both! Kathleen is one of those friends that I LOVE TO DEATH and no matter how long we go without talking or how much catching up we have to do, we will always be SUPER CLOSE! Those kinds of friends are KEEPERS!! We go waaaaaaaay back!! Can you tell I LOVE this girl!! I was given the honor to host a bridal shower for Kathleen with my other incredible friend Lisa, and we had a blast! The food turned out great and she got some AMAZING gifts!! The whole family will be traveling down to Destin in less than a week to watch the happy couple get hitched and I couldn't be more excited~a beach trip and wedding!!! Congratulations Kathleen and Brian!!

The bestest friends a girl could ask for!
Bride to be opening gifts!
F-O-O-D!!!!
LOTS of presents!!

No comments: