Psalm 106:1

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

3 Months Old!

I have NO IDEA where the last 3 months have gone, but it has gone by WAY TO FAST!!! My little man is growing up too fast! Caleb is definitely going to be a big baby just like his sister was! I'm guessing he is somewhere around 16 pounds (or more) and is already moving up to 6-9 month clothing!! Gotta love some chubby babies! He is so much more alert now during the day and sleeping more at night. He only wakes up 1 time during the early morning (around 4 a.m.), eats and goes right back to sleep until 7:00 or after. But the past few nights he has been sleeping in until around 6:00! He goes down around 8:00 and then I give him a "dream feed" around 10:00 and then he is down for the night! We just recently started putting him up in his room to sleep and he is doing great! It was a bitter-sweet moment for me, but I know it was for the best:-)

His smiles are HEART MELTING!!! He is such a happy baby and hardly EVER cries! He will fuss if he is hungry or tired and that is about all you hear from him, except for his cute little coos! I am still nursing him and I'm LOVING it! It was a rough rode for me at first, but now that we both have the hang of it, I'm enjoying it more everyday! It is such a blessing to be able to feed your baby and know that there is a bond between you and him that he doesn't have with ANYONE else! The Lord definitely created a beautiful thing! There is nothing sweeter than when I'm feeding him and he completely stops eating to look up and just smile this HUGE smile at me! LOVE IT!



No comments: