Psalm 106:1

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

SO Proud Of My Hubby!

If you didn't know, my sweet hubby, Jason, joined Weight Watchers 6 weeks ago with the pastor of our church, Chris Conlee! I couldn't have been more proud of him! But as much confidence as I have in him, I worried he would struggle with the "points" system. BUT...... over the last 6 weeks he has proved me DEAD WRONG and lost 22 pounds!!! This is HUGE for him!!! He also has taken on a new exercising/muscle training program called P90X! He is at the end of week number 2 and is doing AWESOME! Him and two other guys at church (Chris Conlee and Andy Savage) decided they would start the program and do the workouts during their lunch break at the church office. Accountability is always plus! Apparently this P90X program is SUPER intense and has proved itself to be just that over the first week~from losing his breakfast during one workout, to not being able to lift his fork to eat dinner one night, and struggling to pick up our daughter several days in a row due to being extremely sore .....he has come such a long way in just 2 weeks of the program!!! He is now looking forward to the workouts each day, definitely starting to feel much better and has more energy, and not to mention LOOKING GOOD!!!! I am SO PROUD OF HIM!!!! Way to go Jason! Keep up the good work!

2 comments:

erin said...

That is awesome! Good for Jason! I know all about P90X and intense is definitely the word for it! I am too wimpy to try it. Hehe

Linda McKay said...

WAY to go Jason, keep up the good work and you will be able to not only carry Macie but Caleb and Faith too all at the same time.