Psalm 106:1

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

22 weeks!

Time is flying by now with this pregnancy, thanks to the holidays and all the things we've had going on these last two months! Little Caleb, has been growing strong, and moving strong as well! He definitely is making his presence known! It is such an incredible thing feeling life grow inside of you! I've been feeling great lately and hoping it will last! I've done well with my weight gain, and my blood pressure has been great as well. The belly is growing VERY rapidly, which means the maternity clothes are in full force. Our next appointment is the first week in January and is just a regular check up. Please continue to pray that all remains healthy with me and sweet Caleb during the pregnancy and the blood pressure stays NORMAL!! We don't want another early/NICU baby!

5 comments:

erin said...

Oh my word, that picture of Macie kissing your belly is too cute!! You look GREAT!

Sharaze Colley said...

Many prayers going your way. :) I'm wishing a fantastic everything for you because it will be a huge encouragement for me.

The Moseley Family said...

wow Faith! you are not kidding! you have grown quickly! you look amazing! ;) and i sure did not know you had blood pressure problems and a NICU baby as well? when you get a chance...will you fill me in about Macie?

KimMc said...

look how stinkin precious. I LOVE the pic of Macie kissing baby Caleb in your belly! Praying for you to feel great the rest of your prenancy!

The Jones Family said...

What a cute baby Caleb belly!!