Psalm 106:1

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fun Times With The Smiths!

Yesterday morning, my friend Melissa invited Macie and I to meet her and her girls up at the Arlington Park. The weather was a little bit cooler so we jumped at the chance to hang out with the Smith's. Melissa and I taught together at Elmore Park Middle and have been friends ever since. Her youngest daughter, who is also named Macie, and my Macie are just a few weeks apart in age. It was just a "little" confusing for the girls when we would call one of the "Macie's":) Megan is Melissa's oldest little girl; she is 5 and starting kindergarden this year! She did a great job watching the younger girls, so her mom and I could catch up on the latest! Next week....the sprinkler park!!

No comments: