Psalm 106:1

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Say "Cheese"!

Like any other mother I try to capture all the cute moments in my baby's life by camera. I never knew just how difficult it was to get a baby to smile or better yet just "look" at the camera, so I could capture that one special photo! So we have been practicing! I will get the camera out while she is playing and I will attempt to catch a sweet photo while telling Macie to "Say Cheese"...well is she definitely catching on!!! Now every time she even SEES the camera she starts saying "eeeeese....essssse"...her sweet version of "Cheese"....It is too cute for words! Here are a few shots of us playing around with the camera yesterday while she repeatedly was saying "eeeeeese"!

3 comments:

KimMc said...

Wait until you have two of those precious children...and you are trying to get both of them to say cheese and look int o the camera...ALL AT THE SAME TIME! A task that is near impossible...She is so cute and growing up way too fast!

Elizabeth said...

How precious!! I love it!

erin said...

Thanks so much for the encouraging words, Faith! I think the comparison you made to salvation is so true and was a good reminder.